What is Safari Play Sand?
- Ideal for children’s sand pits, play and craft activities.
- Used as a decorative filler between paving stones on patios.
- Decorating the tops of pots containing plants especially cacti.
- Used in floral art and crafts
- Decoration glassware and floating candle dishes.
You’re in safe hands with our sand
- Colour fast, non-staining and environmental organic dyes
- Thoroughly tested at each stage of the manufacturing process ensuring it meets the BS71 parts 1, 2, 3: 2013.
- Environmentally friendly, non toxic
- The particle sizing of the sand has been carefully screened and graded ensuring it’s not scratchy to delicate skin.
- Impact attenuating playground surfacing compliant with and fully certified to BS1177: 2008
- The base sand used to create the coloured Safari Range contains no Tremolite.
S is for Stimulating Play
A is for Activities
F is for Fun – Endless fun building, sculpting and digging.
A is Absorbing and Engaging
R is for Retro play
I is for Interacting
Available in 1000KG Bulk bags and 15KG bags (66 bags per pallet) 11 bags of each colour.
Contact us for a bespoke colour configuration, part loads or local stockists for less than full pallet requirements.